CryoCarb™ operates a state of the art dry ice facility for making fresh dry ice for businesses in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. In 2018, CryoCarb™, a division of Welder’s Supply Company, began ramping up for producing high volumes of dry ice at their Beloit headquarters using the latest in dry ice technology: dry ice pelletizers, block reformer, flow packaging equipment and a robotic material handling station. CryoCarb™ is now a trusted supplier of superior quality dry ice used for cold storage and shipping, dry ice cleaning and processing for a wide variety of industries:
- Food processing
- Building restoration
Why Choose CryoCarb™ as a Dry Ice Supplier?
CryoCarb™, a division of Welder’s Supply Company, uses state of the art dry ice production equipment to make the highest quality, super dense dry ice delivered fresh when the customer needs it. They offer same day delivery of freshly produced dry ice in their service area. Because they use high quality beverage grade carbon dioxide sourced and produced locally, they are able to offer a very reliable supply of high quality and high purity dry ice.
Our Dry Ice Delivery Service Areas
Based in Beloit, Wisconsin, CryoCarb™ delivers dry ice in and around Milwaukee, WI and cities throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois including the Chicago O’Hare International Airport region and the following communities:
- Stoughton, WI
- Sun Prairie, WI
- Big Bend, WI*
- Madison, WI
- Oconomowoc, WI
- Grafton, WI
- Fox Lake, WI
- Monroe, WI
- Beloit, WI*
- Janesville, WI
- Burlington, WI*
- Kenosha, WI
- Racine, WI
- Rockford, IL*
- Elgin, IL
- Crystal Lake, IL*
- Waukegan, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
* Indicates the city has a CryoCarb™ and Welders Supply distribution center.
How do you choose a Wisconsin dry ice supplier?
When choosing a dry ice supplier, there are a few considerations to keep in mind, such as:
- Proximity: Dry ice has a very short shelf life. Since it sublimates to carbon dioxide gas at rate of 5% per day, a nearby producer can deliver higher quality dry ice.
- Reliability: Liquid carbon dioxide, the raw material of dry ice, is in short supply and is dependent on other industrial processes for its production. Choosing a dry ice manufacturer with reliable local suppliers of carbon dioxide is critical to maintaining uninterrupted service.
- Density: The ability of dry ice to keep things cold longer or in the case of dry ice blasting, to clean well, depends heavily on the density of the ice. Older versions of dry ice equipment produce moderately dense ice whereas modern equipment produce super dense dry ice.
- Purity and moisture content: Carbon dioxide (CO2) comes from numerous industrial processes and some are cleaner than others. Also, porous dry ice accumulates moisture rapidly which means it contains significant quantities of H2O (water) ice. Local producers, using modern equipment that produce a denser dry ice and also using higher purity carbon dioxide can offer a superior quality dry ice product.
What ZIP codes near Milwaukee, WI does CryoCarb™ service?
CryoCarb™ offers delivery service throughout the Milwaukee metro area, including in the following zip codes:
- 53201- 53216
Where is CryoCarb’s Milwaukee office located?
The company’s closest office to Milwaukee is located about a 30-minute drive away from the city center. The address is:
W230 S7720, WI-164
Big Bend, WI 53103
What are CryoCarb’s business hours serving the Milwaukee, WI area?
The business hours for the customer service department serving the Milwaukee, WI area are as follows:
- Monday: 7AM–5PM
- Tuesday: 7AM–5PM
- Wednesday: 7AM–5PM
- Thursday: 7AM–5PM
- Friday: 7AM–5PM
- Saturday: 9AM–12PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
Additional Product Offerings From Milwaukee’s Top Rated Dry Ice Supplier
In addition to dry ice, the company supplies a wide range of pure (atmospheric) gases and mixed gases in cylinder, microbulk, and bulk modes. Additional product offerings include:
- Beverage dispensing gases
- Food grade carbon dioxide
- Liquid and compressed argon gas
- Cryogenic nitrogen for food and bio-product freezing
- Liquid carbon dioxide for food and bio-product freezing
- High purity hydrocarbons for cannabinoid processing
- Super critical fluid for cannabinoid processing
- High purity helium
- High purity hydrogen
- Pure gases for laboratory and tissue growth applications
- Precision gas mixtures for laboratory applications
CryoCarb™ offers gas solutions for use in a variety of applications, including beverage carbonation, biological storage, cryogenic freezing, helium leak testing, modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), pressure testing, and water purification.
For additional information about our product offerings or to request a quote, call us at (888) 254-5931 or contact us today.